Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quick and Easy Cinnamon Biscuits


I love cinnamon.


These biscuits used only 4 ingredients and took less than 20 minutes from start to finish. 

So a recipe that is quick, delicious and uses minimal ingredients... I'm all OVER it.


Cinnamon Biscuits
(inspired by the recipe on the Bisquick box)
(makes 9 biscuits)

2/3 C Bisquick

2/3 C milk (I used skim)
1/3 C cinnamon chips
2TBS cinnamon

(you can adjust the cinnamon to your liking)

Directions

Preheat oven to 450*

In a mixing bowl combine Bisquick and milk.  (I've used wooden spoons, whisks and forks to do this- I prefer the fork).  After well combined add in cinnamons and stir well.

In equal amounts drop dough on a greased/lined cookie sheet.

Bake for 8-12 minutes.


ENJOY!



(for left overs, store in a mostly sealed container on the counter... they'll stay moist for a day or so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment